A dedicated ICC profile is currently unavailable for HP latex printers. You can use the following procedure to ensure success when printing on Magic SCF7.
- Load the HP White Satin Poster Paper profile.
- Open the Color Correction tab. Increase the saturation levels by +10 for all the ink colors.
- Select Edit Printer Settings on the Print Page.
- Turn on High Ink Level by placing a checkmark in the box.
- Decrease the vacuum level to 5.
- Proceed with your print job.
- Print side is the smoother side. Rolls are wound print side out.
- Increase the heat to facilitate ink cure if needed, but if the material ripples you’ll need to decrease the heat until they disappear. Suggested heater starting points: 77°F pre-heat, 95°F post-heat.
- If the low heat settings cause curing issues, add a small inter-pass delay offset of about 0.5-1 second.
- Scratches in the film are a result of HP’s excessive loading and print finishing sequence. The sequence will forward and reverse the film repeatedly until it starts the print. We recommend adding a 6”-12” border at the start and end of the print to prevent scratches in the graphic.